Live in the Moment
For those who value their independence and live life to the fullest, yet desire a sense of belonging and connection, Boardwalk Rental Communities provides solutions to diverse accommodation needs, while championing the ideals that inspire active members of its communities to thrive.
Our Communities are more than just a place to live: every Boardwalk community is a place where we want our Resident Members to feel a sense of family and community, a place they can call home.Discover Our Community
*Information, suite availability and rental rates are subject to change. Rental rates listed are net and include current incentives when applicable. Suites and floor plans may not be as shown.
Take a Tour
Heat and Water are included with your rent.
A wide variety of parking options are available starting at just $30/month! Outdoor - $30 Underground - $50
Telus TV and Internet
Telus TV and High Speed Internet is included with 1 year leases, some conditions apply.
Additional storage is available to rent with an underground parking stall for $75/month.
Cats are welcome at Axxess for a $25 monthly fee.
All suites come equipped with premium home appliances. Fridge, Stove, Washer, Dryer and Dishwasher
- In-Suite Laundry – No coins required. Enjoy the comfort and convenience of having a private washer and dryer in your home.
- Heated Underground Parking – A rare luxury, Axxess has a safe and secure space to keep your vehicle warm through the winter months.
- Pet Friendly - Share your home with your furry family. Cats are welcome at Axxess. Some conditions apply.
- Space to Live – With 8 foot ceilings and floorplans ranging up to 995 square feet, as a purpose-built rental community Axxess suites are larger than an equivalent condo suite.
- Modern, High-Quality Finishings – From cabinets and countertops to flooring, experience the superior details that put Axxess into a class of its own.
Be the first to call this beautiful community home!
Axxess has 2 buildings located at 930 156 Street NW. This clean, condo-style, family building recently built in 2016.
Located in the Windermere community, Axxess is close to public schools, walking paths, shopping, entertainment, restaurants and the Anthony Henday Drive.